Monday, September 29, 2008

Redskins Win, Redskins Win!

I’m a huge Washington Redskins fan – have been my whole life. My parents even have a picture of me in full uniform when I was about 2 or 3. Going into yesterday’s game against the hated Cowboys, I gave us no chance. I was hoping that we could keep the game close. When asked about prospects for the game I would reply that we had beaten two pretty bad teams (Saints and Cardinals) and those teams could not hold a light to the Cowboys. Plus this would be the last Skins-Cowboys game at that dump known as Texas Stadium (I had the displeasure of living about 5 miles from that place and it truly is a dump).

Well, what do you know? Not only did the Redskins win, they dominated the game. If Defensive Coordinator, Greg Blanche would learn to step on an opponent’s throat instead of putting in the prevent defense, we might have won by 3 touchdowns! Oh well, a win is a win and a win in Dallas is especially sweet – they don’t come with great regularity. Of course we’ll probably have a huge letdown in Philly next Sunday but such is life...

If you are interested in going to a Skins game this year, I put my Rams and Browns tickets on ebay as I can’t make those two games:

Rams: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110293688750

Browns: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110293689776

No comments: